Grand Canyon Development Partners, organizations collect pet supplies
March 16, 2018
Grand Canyon Development Partners, a construction management and real estate development company with an office in Reno, is coordinating a pet supplies drive for the new Noah's Animal House.
Grand Canyon, along with local business partners, will be collecting donations to benefit the pets of abuse victims from now until April 30. The pet shelter is part of the transitional campus of the Domestic Violence Resource Center in Reno.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- NV Energy reports improvements in renewable energy initiatives
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots