Humboldt County schedules economic development forum
December 21, 2017
The Humboldt Development Authority and the Northeastern Nevada Regional Development Authority will hold the Winnemucca Futures 2018, a forum that discusses Humboldt County's economic future.
The forum is slated for Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018 at the Boys & Girls Club of Winnemucca. The event kicks off with a continental breakfast at 7:30 a.m. and the program at 8 a.m. and wraps up by noon.
Topics to be discussed are Local Government, Mining & Industry, Tourism, Education & Youth, Business & Local Developments, and Economic Development Organizations and Initiatives.
Attendance is free. To register, visit http://www.hdanv.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Business leads from NNBW for April 2-6, 2018
- Los Angeles investor acquires Reno’s Mira Loma Shopping Center
- Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe introduce parking program
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- Tired of being tired? ‘Sleep’ suggests a paradigm shift (Biz & Books review)
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Reno’s Eldorado Resorts part of $1.85 billion deal for Tropicana assets