Hutchison & Steffen open Northern Nevada law offices
December 14, 2017
The law firm of Hutchison & Steffen, based in Las Vegas, has opened offices in Reno and Incline Village.
Jason Guinasso has been named managing partner of the Northern Nevada offices and is joined by attorneys Eric C. Werner and Kimberly Marsh Guinasso.
The law firm's practice areas will include: employment & labor law, human resources support, workers' compensation, public entity law, public interest & nonprofit organization law, administrative & regulatory law, election, campaign & political law, and commercial litigation.
The Reno office is located at 500 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Suite 980, and the Incline Village office is located at 885 Tahoe Blvd. For more information, call 775-853-8746.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Clean energy jobs on rise, growing economy in Northern Nevada and beyond
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots
- 2 Carson Valley tourism businesses change hands, totaling $7 million in sales