International Game Technology PLC., Scientific Games Corp.
September 8, 2017
International Game Technology PLC and Scientific Games Corp., holders of the two largest slot game feature patent portfolios in North America, has signed a patent cross-licensing agreement.
Under the agreement, Scientific Games and IGT will be able to offer games using patented game features from each other's portfolios, as well as those of other members of the IGT slot game features pool.
Financial terms of the agreement have not been disclosed.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- NV Energy reports improvements in renewable energy initiatives
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March