Itronics reports leach tailing results
December 21, 2017
Itronics Inc., a producer of zinc fertilizers and silver products and a green technology developer, reported positive results from initial testing of its KAM-Thio technology on silver-gold heap leach tailings.
The company's cyanide leaching process recovered approximately 90 percent of the gold and about 60 percent of the silver that was in the ore.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Clean energy jobs on rise, growing economy in Northern Nevada and beyond
- New office construction on tap for Reno, Northern Nevada – eventually
- City National Bank: ‘Nevada is the fastest growing labor market in the nation’
- 2 Carson Valley tourism businesses change hands, totaling $7 million in sales
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making