Itronics reports sales of its GOLD’n GRO fertilizer
July 12, 2017
Itronics Inc., a diversified producer of GOLD'n GRO zinc fertilizers and silver products and a green technology development company based in Reno, reported its second quarter 2017 GOLD'n GRO zinc fertilizer sales totaled $791,981 compared to $586,511 in the prior year, an increase of 35 percent.
In the first half of 2017, GOLD'n GRO zinc fertilizer sales were $1,208,769 compared to prior year sales in the same period of $946, 490, an increase of 28 percent.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- Nevada’s craft beer scene is booming, but will the buzz wear off?
- Northern Nevada Business View Business Leads: May 2018
- Grape expectations: Nevada wine industry primed for success amid law changes
- VIDEO: Verdi Local Distillery making splash with creative whiskies