JPMorgan Chase enters Reno market
May 17, 2017
Chase is expanding its branch presence to northern Nevada and will open its first two locations in Reno in the fall.
One branch will open in October at the intersection of Mt. Rose Highway and Wedge Parkway, Another will open in November at South Meadows Parkway and Double R Boulevard. Several new branches will be added in Lake Tahoe in 2018.
The new branches will offer a full range of services for consumers and businesses, and feature the latest innovative technology to make banking even more convenient. The bank plans to hire locally and staff the branches with personal bankers, financial advisors and mortgage and business banking specialists.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors logtime employees
- Reno-Sparks home sales up 11 percent in February
- Marshalls relocates stores to South Meadows area of Reno
- Grand Canyon Development Partners, organizations collect pet supplies
- University of Nevada, Reno, School Of Medicine granted accreditation
- Carson golf course sale axed; prospective buyers, city at odds
- Breaking down the top 10 wealthiest zip codes in Northern Nevada
- Tahoe-area 760-unit luxury housing development suffers legal setback
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- With prime location, Reno-Sparks becoming major distribution network