Kate Thomas begins tenure as Washoe assistant county manager
July 10, 2017
Kate Thomas has been named assistant county manager for Washoe County.
Thomas replaces Kevin Schiller, who is leaving the position to take the same role in Clark County.
Thomas previously served as assistant city manager for The City of Reno. She also served as deputy secretary of state from 2007-2011 and has held various other positions in municipal government.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- Nevada’s craft beer scene is booming, but will the buzz wear off?
- Northern Nevada Business View Business Leads: May 2018
- Grape expectations: Nevada wine industry primed for success amid law changes
- VIDEO: Verdi Local Distillery making splash with creative whiskies