Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel recognized by lodging association
December 8, 2017
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel has earned top honors at the California Hotel & Lodging Association's "Stars of the Industry" awards luncheon held in Napa, Calif.
The hotel was recognized for its "My Tahoe" guest relations program. The annual awards recognize lodging employees and properties that best symbolize the quality service of the industry.
The hotel collaborated with Smith & Jones Marketing of Incline Village and Weidinger Public Relations of Stateline for the "My Tahoe" marketing campaign.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Clean energy jobs on rise, growing economy in Northern Nevada and beyond
- New office construction on tap for Reno, Northern Nevada – eventually
- City National Bank: ‘Nevada is the fastest growing labor market in the nation’
- 2 Carson Valley tourism businesses change hands, totaling $7 million in sales
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making