Mix Bakeshop shelter donation
December 8, 2017
Reno's Mix Bakeshop has decided to donate a minimum of 10 pies a month to the 108-bed Community Assistance Center in downtown Reno through 2018.
The Family Shelter comprises 21 units for adults and children, with one room accommodating families of as many as 10 people; one room designed for as many as eight people; one room for as many as six people; and 18 rooms designed to accommodate as many as four people. In addition, there are six rooms for pregnant women in their third trimester, or for single moms with babies (age 2 and younger).
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- NV Energy reports improvements in renewable energy initiatives
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots