Moody’s Investors Service upgrades Barrick’s unsecured ratings
March 9, 2018
Barrick Gold Corporation reported that Moody's Investors Service has upgraded the senior unsecured ratings of Barrick and all rated subsidiaries to Baa2 from Baa3, with a stable outlook.
In a news release announcing the upgrade, Moody's cited Barrick's low adjusted leverage, large scale, diverse and low-cost gold assets;, free cash flow generation; and favorable geopolitical risk profile, noting "Barrick's liquidity is excellent, which provides significant flexibility to maneuver through gold price volatility."
Trending In: News Briefs
- Carson golf course sale axed; prospective buyers, city at odds
- Breaking down the top 10 wealthiest zip codes in Northern Nevada
- Tahoe-area 760-unit luxury housing development suffers legal setback
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- With prime location, Reno-Sparks becoming major distribution network