Nevada Cancer Coalition redesigns website
May 4, 2017
The Nevada Cancer Coalition has redesigned its website to improve the user experience.
Among the changes is a Spanish translation option. The site was designed by the Estipona Group, which also redesigned the logo pro bono to complement the creative vision of the website.
The Nevada Cancer Coalition is a non-profit collaboration of state and local government, health, medical and business leaders, the research community, cancer survivors, caregivers and advocates dedicated to improving quality of life by reducing the burden of cancer in Nevada. For more information, visit http://www.nevadacancercoali tion.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Carson golf course sale axed; prospective buyers, city at odds
- Breaking down the top 10 wealthiest zip codes in Northern Nevada
- Tahoe-area 760-unit luxury housing development suffers legal setback
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- With prime location, Reno-Sparks becoming major distribution network