Nevada Economic Development Conference set for Reno in August
March 29, 2018
The Nevada Economic Development Conference is set for Aug. 20-22, at the Atlantis Casino & Resort in Reno.
Part of the event is the Nevada Economic Development Awards and Accolades Program, which will recognize outstanding marketing programs, as well as the tools and tactics used for attracting and retaining business.
Entry categories are based upon community population and type of marketing platform and must have been started or completed in the past three to five years. The entry fee is $50 per entry and the awards application deadline is May 18, 2018.
Applications and information are available online at nvedc.com, or you can contact Art Rangel, AICP Rangel Municipal Consulting, LLC at 775-499-5516 or email@example.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Los Angeles investor acquires Reno’s Mira Loma Shopping Center
- Tired of being tired? ‘Sleep’ suggests a paradigm shift (Biz & Books review)
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Toll Brothers announced as first homebuilder at Reno’s Rancharrah development
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018