Nevada ENT launches Reno Tahoe Sinus Center
July 6, 2017
Nevada ENT has launched the Reno Tahoe Sinus Center, a specialized medical practice.
The Reno Tahoe Sinus Center will offer sinus specialty care, treating sinus conditions with cutting edge medical therapies and if needed, advanced endoscopic sinus surgery. In order to provide patient convenience, the center has added a new in-office cone beam CT scan.
Dr. Josh Meier, director of the Reno Tahoe Sinus Center is a northern Nevada native, who relocated with his family to practice medicine in his home state. Dr. Meier's colleagues at Nevada ENT and the Reno Tahoe Sinus Center include Thomas Killeen, M.D., David Mathis M.D., Jenny Van Duyne M.D., and Anthony Zamboni M.D. For more information, visit http://www.renotahoesinus.com or call 775-284-8565.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- Nevada’s craft beer scene is booming, but will the buzz wear off?
- Northern Nevada Business View Business Leads: May 2018
- Grape expectations: Nevada wine industry primed for success amid law changes
- VIDEO: Verdi Local Distillery making splash with creative whiskies