Nevada State Bank wins Silver Lender of the Year award
May 8, 2017
The Small Business Administration Nevada District office awarded Nevada State Bank the silver Lender of the Year award for 7(a) loan production.
At the 2017 SBA Small Business Awards, Nevada State Bank received the award in recognition of the 34 SBA 7(a) loans it provided businesses in SBA fiscal year 2016. The 7(a) loan program is the most frequently used financing program for startup and existing small businesses.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors logtime employees
- Reno-Sparks home sales up 11 percent in February
- Marshalls relocates stores to South Meadows area of Reno
- Grand Canyon Development Partners, organizations collect pet supplies
- University of Nevada, Reno, School Of Medicine granted accreditation
- Carson golf course sale axed; prospective buyers, city at odds
- Breaking down the top 10 wealthiest zip codes in Northern Nevada
- Tahoe-area 760-unit luxury housing development suffers legal setback
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- With prime location, Reno-Sparks becoming major distribution network