Nevada’s Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation reports falling unemployment rates
May 17, 2017
Nevada's unemployment rate fell slightly to a seasonally adjusted 4.7 percent in April, the 67th straight month of year-over-year declines of 1 percent or more, according to a report by Nevada's Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation.
Nevada has seen a 56 percent decline in the number of initial claims for unemployment benefits since 2010, compared to a 48 percent decline nationwide.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Carson golf course sale axed; prospective buyers, city at odds
- Breaking down the top 10 wealthiest zip codes in Northern Nevada
- Tahoe-area 760-unit luxury housing development suffers legal setback
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- With prime location, Reno-Sparks becoming major distribution network