NEWS BRIEF: Barrick makes deal with Royal Minerals
February 1, 2018
Barrick Gold Corp. has entered into a subscription agreement to acquire 9,875,876 ordinary shares of Royal Road Minerals Limited in a non-brokered private placement at a price of 16 cents per share for total consideration of $1,580,140.
The transaction is expected to close on or about Feb. 9. Royal Road is headquartered in Saint Helier, Jersey, located on the Channel Islands in the English Channel.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Carson golf course sold for $3.5 million, being turned into soccer complex
- Bay Area company expands to Reno, helps autonomous drones avoid collisions
- Nevada Chapter AGC honors MaryKaye Cashman, Manos Maragakis with SIR Awards
- Nevada mining industry: Technology upgrades setting stage for revolution
- Reno’s Lakeridge Pointe ownership changes hands