News Brief: Bureau of Land Management
August 31, 2017
The Bureau of Land Management will offer three parcels in Nye County totaling approximately 3,680 acres in the Battle Mountain District at its September quarterly oil and gas lease sale. The BLM will hold the lease sale online via http://www.energynet.com.
Bidding will begin Sept.12, at 8 a.m. The auction website is open to everyone; however, interested parties must register as a bidder on the EnergyNet site before the sale in order to submit bids for any individual parcel.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors logtime employees
- Reno-Sparks home sales up 11 percent in February
- Grand Canyon Development Partners, organizations collect pet supplies
- University of Nevada, Reno, School Of Medicine granted accreditation
- City of Reno launches business recognition program