NEWS BRIEF: ElectraTherm ships generator to Japan
February 8, 2018
ElectraTherm, a Reno-based company that distributes waste to power generation, has shipped one of its Power+Generator technology to Japan.
The generator will supplement a grid where energy demand outweighs supply and generate emission-free electricity.
It is ElectraTherm's first biomass application in Japan.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Carson golf course sold for $3.5 million, being turned into soccer complex
- Bay Area company expands to Reno, helps autonomous drones avoid collisions
- Nevada Chapter AGC honors MaryKaye Cashman, Manos Maragakis with SIR Awards
- Nevada mining industry: Technology upgrades setting stage for revolution
- Reno’s Lakeridge Pointe ownership changes hands