NEWS BRIEF: HAN reports 2017 donations
January 19, 2018
The Hot August Nights Foundation, the nonprofit arm of the Hot August Nights special event, reported it donated more than $140,000 to local nonprofits in 2017.
Donations distribution included: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northern Nevada, The Discovery Museum, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Washoe County Advocacy Center, Washoe Inspire Academy, Northern Nevada Special Sports and Mom's on the Run.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Clean energy jobs on rise, growing economy in Northern Nevada and beyond
- New office construction on tap for Reno, Northern Nevada – eventually
- City National Bank: ‘Nevada is the fastest growing labor market in the nation’
- 2 Carson Valley tourism businesses change hands, totaling $7 million in sales
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making