NEWS BRIEF: Maplewood earns education licensing
January 11, 2018
Maplewood Training Stables, Inc., a Reno-based horse breeding, training and sales operation owned by CEO Julie Winkel, received full- term licensing from the Commission on Postsecondary Education (CPE), the licensing authority for the oversight of private postsecondary educational institutions operating in Nevada.
Maplewood's Horse Industry Training Program is a two-year postsecondary educational program that specializes in producing horsemen and horsewomen. The school received provisional licensing in May of 2016 and then fulfilled the requirements for full- term licensure in 2017. Learn more at maplewoodstables.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Business leads from NNBW for April 2-6, 2018
- Los Angeles investor acquires Reno’s Mira Loma Shopping Center
- Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe introduce parking program
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- Tired of being tired? ‘Sleep’ suggests a paradigm shift (Biz & Books review)
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Reno’s Eldorado Resorts part of $1.85 billion deal for Tropicana assets