News Brief: Nevada Rural Housing Authority
August 31, 2017
Nevada Rural Housing Authority (NRHA) was awarded a 2017 NMA Development Award presented by Nan McKay & Associates (NMA) at its 10th Annual Housing Awards in Boston, Aug. 21 and 22.
NRHA was recognized for its role in the development of the supportive housing project, Richards Crossing in Carson City. The first of its kind in rural Nevada, Richards Crossing incorporates housing units with an on-the-job training facility and community support services that provide a hand up to veterans, homeless and extremely low-income individuals.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors longtime employees
- Commercial real estate transactions for week of March 19, 2018
- Marshalls relocates stores to South Meadows area of Reno
- Süp, Craft Wine & Beer among Reno businesses honored with SBA awards
- Grand Canyon Development Partners, organizations collect pet supplies