NEWS BRIEF: Newmont Mining Corp. named one of the most admired companies in the world
February 1, 2018
Newmont Mining Corp. was recognized as one of the world's most admired companies in a survey conducted by FORTUNE magazine. Newmont was ranked as the top mining company globally, posting strong scores in the areas of quality of management, social responsibility, long-term investment, people management and innovation.
Newmont was also named a constituent of the FTSE4Good Index Series, with an Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) rating of 95 out of 100.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Carson golf course sold for $3.5 million, being turned into soccer complex
- Carpool app serving Reno aims to ease Tahoe Reno Industrial Center congestion
- Union Pacific, Amtrak nearly finished with Positive Train Control upgrades
- S3 Development acquires downtown Reno project
- Bay Area company expands to Reno, helps autonomous drones avoid collisions