NEWS BRIEF: Northern Nevada Children’s Cancer Foundation matching gift challenge kicks off
January 4, 2018
The Northern Nevada Children's Cancer Foundation (NNCCF) announced its annual Know the Gold matching gift challenge is active through the end of January 31. F, friends and other supporters have the opportunity to double their donations by participating in this special fundraising campaign.
The Know the Gold campaign kicked off in September 2017 and has encouraged local businesses, schools, churches, organizations and individuals to raise funds for local children with cancer. The William N. Pennington Foundation is matching donations to this campaign dollar-for-dollar up to $250,000 through January. Visit http://www.nvchildrenscancer.org to learn more.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Carson golf course sold for $3.5 million, being turned into soccer complex
- Carpool app serving Reno aims to ease Tahoe Reno Industrial Center congestion
- Union Pacific, Amtrak nearly finished with Positive Train Control upgrades
- S3 Development acquires downtown Reno project
- Bay Area company expands to Reno, helps autonomous drones avoid collisions