NEWS BRIEF: Northern Nevada Children’s Cancer Foundation matching gift challenge kicks off
January 4, 2018
The Northern Nevada Children's Cancer Foundation (NNCCF) announced its annual Know the Gold matching gift challenge is active through the end of January 31. F, friends and other supporters have the opportunity to double their donations by participating in this special fundraising campaign.
The Know the Gold campaign kicked off in September 2017 and has encouraged local businesses, schools, churches, organizations and individuals to raise funds for local children with cancer. The William N. Pennington Foundation is matching donations to this campaign dollar-for-dollar up to $250,000 through January. Visit http://www.nvchildrenscancer.org to learn more.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- Business leads from NNBW for April 2-6, 2018
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’