NEWS BRIEF: Northern Nevada HOPES awarded grant
January 11, 2018
Northern Nevada HOPES has been awarded a grant for $4,500 from The Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation, in partnership with Macy's.
The grant will be used for HOPES' harm reduction services, including the Syringe Service Program at Change Point.
Change Point provides syringe services, harm reduction supplies, counseling, and free HIV and hepatitis C testing. Visit http://www.nnhopes.org to learn more about HOPES.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- NV Energy reports improvements in renewable energy initiatives
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots