NEWS BRIEF: Sierra Integrated Systems, Powersurge Electric merge
February 22, 2018
Sierra Integrated Systems (SIS) of Reno, and Powersurge Electric, of Truckee, Calif., custom contractors thatwho provide in- line and low- voltage installations, have merged operations.
SIS, LLC, is the legal entity for both operations, with Powersurge operating as Powersurge Electric. SIS will maintain its existing office at 8060 Double R Boulevard, Suite 500 in Reno, and Powersurge will remain at 12047 Donner Pass Road, Suite A3, in Truckee.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors longtime employees
- Commercial real estate transactions for week of March 19, 2018
- Marshalls relocates stores to South Meadows area of Reno
- Süp, Craft Wine & Beer among Reno businesses honored with SBA awards
- Grand Canyon Development Partners, organizations collect pet supplies