NEWS BRIEF: UFCU pays it forward
January 12, 2018
United Federal Credit Union announced it donated more than $1,200 to local families and organizations across Northern Nevada during the 2017 Pay It Forward initiative.
UFCU provides $15 to every employee to give to a needy individual, family, or organization of their choice. At times, departments and branches combine funds to create a more substantial donation. Visit unitedfcu.com to learn more.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- NV Energy reports improvements in renewable energy initiatives
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots