NEWS BRIEF: Washoe County Health Dept. provides healthy options for restaurants
January 12, 2018
The Washoe County Health District is partnering with local restaurants to present W.O.W. (We Order Well), a movement that promotes healthier menu options.
W.O.W. provides materials, such as encouraging smaller portion sizes on popular menu items or healthier kids menus.
The program would also provide restaurants with promotional materials for menus and storefronts.
Visit gethealthywashoe.com fFor more information and or a list of participating restaurants., visit: GetHealthyWashoe.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Los Angeles investor acquires Reno’s Mira Loma Shopping Center
- Tired of being tired? ‘Sleep’ suggests a paradigm shift (Biz & Books review)
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Toll Brothers announced as first homebuilder at Reno’s Rancharrah development
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018