North Lake Tahoe Local Luminary Campaign honored
March 1, 2018
North Lake Tahoe's Local Luminary Campaign earned a Visit California Poppy Award in the Best Content Marketing Initiative category at the biennial Poppy Awards & Industry Recognition Gala on, Feb. 15, at the City National Grove in Anaheim, Calif.
The Local Luminaries campaign showcased six North Lake Tahoe individuals in an original, six-episode video series that highlighted the lives and passions of the local community. The short-film documentaries and corresponding blog content featured local experts in alpine skiing, mountaineering, culinary arts, music, leadership and history.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors logtime employees
- Reno-Sparks home sales up 11 percent in February
- Grand Canyon Development Partners, organizations collect pet supplies
- University of Nevada, Reno, School Of Medicine granted accreditation
- City of Reno launches business recognition program