Northern Nevada Human Resources Association announces events
August 4, 2017
NNHRA hosts two events in August.
Its Reno Area Breakfast meeting features wellness expert Craig Schmidt and financial expert Geoff Mettler who present ways to implement holistic well-being into the workplace.
The meeting is Wednesday, Aug. 9 from 8 to 9:45 a.m., at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa.
On Thursday, Aug. 17, NNHRA presents its Carson Area breakfast meeting features Jo McGuire who discusses how Nevada employers can understand drug and alcohol policies.
The meeting is from 8 to 9:45 a.m., at Joanie's Creekside Café in 1795 E. College Parkway, No. 100, in Carson City,
For details on these events, go to http://www.nnhra.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors logtime employees
- Reno-Sparks home sales up 11 percent in February
- Grand Canyon Development Partners, organizations collect pet supplies
- University of Nevada, Reno, School Of Medicine granted accreditation
- City of Reno launches business recognition program