Office of the Nevada Labor Commissioner releases Construction Wage Survey
April 12, 2018
The Office of the Nevada Labor Commissioner has released the 2018–2019 Construction Wage Survey.
All contractors who have worked on construction projects throughout the Silver State may participate in the survey, even if they are not required to have a contractors' license.
Completed surveys are due by 5 p.m.pm on July 16, 2018 in order to be included in the process for determining the prevailing wage rates, which will be posted on Oct. 1, 2018, as required by Nevada. Contractors can access the survey at http://www.labor.nv.gov.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- NV Energy reports improvements in renewable energy initiatives
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots