Plumas Bancorp. awarded Community Bankers Cup by Raymond James & Associates
March 22, 2018
Plumas Bancorp, the holding company for Plumas Bank, which has a branch in Reno, was awarded the Community Bankers Cup by Raymond James & Associates for operating one of the top performing community banks in the country.
Raymond James evaluated 272 publicly traded community banks with assets between $500 million and $10 billion on six financial performance metrics focused on asset quality, deposit composition, profitability, expense control and returns. The top 10 percent performing banks were presented with the award.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Los Angeles investor acquires Reno’s Mira Loma Shopping Center
- Tired of being tired? ‘Sleep’ suggests a paradigm shift (Biz & Books review)
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Toll Brothers announced as first homebuilder at Reno’s Rancharrah development
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018