Powerhouse Construction, Inc. awarded park project
July 26, 2017
Powerhouse Construction, Inc., was awarded the contract for the construction of a skate park at Miguel Ribera Park in an amount not to exceed $340,139 from Public Works Capital Projects Fund and Residential Construction Tax District 4 Funds. The City of Reno also received a $225,000 grant from the Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF) for this project.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- Nevada’s craft beer scene is booming, but will the buzz wear off?
- Northern Nevada Business View Business Leads: May 2018
- Grape expectations: Nevada wine industry primed for success amid law changes
- VIDEO: Verdi Local Distillery making splash with creative whiskies