Public Utilities Commission of Nevada
September 8, 2017
The Public Utilities Commission of Nevada has launched a new webpage at http://www.puc.nv.gov about rooftop solar and net energy metering in Nevada.
A main feature of the webpage is an ability to provide statewide information about the number of pending applications for rooftop solar in megawatts of electricity and statewide information about the amount of actually installed rooftop solar systems.
Trending In: News Briefs
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Toll Brothers announced as first homebuilder at Reno’s Rancharrah development
- Los Angeles investor acquires Reno’s Mira Loma Shopping Center
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- Reno’s Brewer’s Cabinet opens new taproom
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Reno’s Eldorado Resorts part of $1.85 billion deal for Tropicana assets
- Gardnerville’s Killer Salsa brand still going strong 25 years later
- Northern Nevada females are cracking the surface in male-dominated industries (Women in Business series, part 3)