Radiant Senior Living acquires Arbors Memory Care
March 29, 2018
Radiant Senior Living has acquired Arbors Memory Care facility in Sparks.
Radiant owns and operates 18 assisted living and memory care communities in 5 western states (Oregon, Washington, Montana, Colorado and now Nevada).
Arbors Memory Care is owned and operated by husband and wife team of Jason Lewis and Gina Stutchman.
Jodi and James Guffee own Radiant Senior Living and will begin ownership transition immediately.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- NV Energy reports improvements in renewable energy initiatives
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March