Reno’s Itronics, Inc. adds e-scrap grinder
March 29, 2018
Itronics Inc. has received delivery of a commercial scale e-scrap grinder for grinding shredded circuit boards (e-scrap) to feed its refining furnaces. The grinder is custom built and has approximately the same throughput capacity as the company's shredder.
The grinder is expected to significantly increase the capacity for producing ground circuit board scrap for refining, while significantly reducing the cost.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- NV Energy reports improvements in renewable energy initiatives
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March