Reno’s Vaughn Motor Sports buys building that houses its headquarters
March 9, 2018
Vaughn Motor Sports, owned by Rory Vaughn, has purchased its headquarters building at 1855 Mill St.Street in Reno.
Nevada State Development Corporation assisted in the finance package with an SBA loan.
Vaughn Motor Sports' primary market includes Reno, Lake Tahoe, Carson City, Gardnerville, Minden, Dayton, Fernley, Fallon and Sacramento.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors logtime employees
- Reno-Sparks home sales up 11 percent in February
- Marshalls relocates stores to South Meadows area of Reno
- Grand Canyon Development Partners, organizations collect pet supplies
- University of Nevada, Reno, School Of Medicine granted accreditation
- Carson golf course sale axed; prospective buyers, city at odds
- Breaking down the top 10 wealthiest zip codes in Northern Nevada
- Tahoe-area 760-unit luxury housing development suffers legal setback
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- With prime location, Reno-Sparks becoming major distribution network