Renown Regional Medical Center earns cardiac accreditation
December 14, 2017
Renown Regional Medical Center is the first and only hospital in Nevada to earn Cardiac Electrophysiology Accreditation from the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC).
This accreditation recognizes facilities that perform cardiac electrophysiology procedures – tests that help doctors understand the nature of abnormal heart rhythms – by ensuring that the facility meets quality benchmarks based on published clinical guidelines, best practices and outcomes.
With this accreditation, Renown becomes one of only 18 hospitals nationwide with accreditations in Cardiac Electrophysiology, Device Implantation, Testing and Ablation, and Chronic Lead Extractions from IAC.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- NV Energy reports improvements in renewable energy initiatives
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots