Ronald McDonald House Charities Northern Nevada needs golf tourney teams
May 4, 2017
Ronald McDonald House Charities Northern Nevada (RMHC® Northern Nevada or Reno Ronald McDonald House®), a non-profit that provides lodging for families with hospitalized children, is seeking a few more teams to join its 32nd Annual RMHC Golf Tournament on Friday, June 2, 2017, at Red Hawk Golf and Resort.
By filling both the Hills and Lakes courses, the charity aims to reach funding objectives for the year.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors logtime employees
- Reno-Sparks home sales up 11 percent in February
- Marshalls relocates stores to South Meadows area of Reno
- Grand Canyon Development Partners, organizations collect pet supplies
- University of Nevada, Reno, School Of Medicine granted accreditation
- Carson golf course sale axed; prospective buyers, city at odds
- Breaking down the top 10 wealthiest zip codes in Northern Nevada
- Tahoe-area 760-unit luxury housing development suffers legal setback
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- With prime location, Reno-Sparks becoming major distribution network