Saint Mary’s Medical Center gets stroke care award
May 17, 2017
Saint Mary's Medical Center has received the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get with The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus.
Hospitals must achieve 85 percent or higher adherence to all Get with The Guidelines-Stroke achievement indicators for two or more consecutive 12-month periods and achieve 75 percent or higher compliance with five of eight Get with The Guidelines-Stroke Quality measures to receive the Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors logtime employees
- Reno-Sparks home sales up 11 percent in February
- Grand Canyon Development Partners, organizations collect pet supplies
- University of Nevada, Reno, School Of Medicine granted accreditation
- City of Reno launches business recognition program