Shaheen Beauchamp building completion
December 14, 2017
Shaheen Beauchamp Builders has finished construction of the 28,500-square-foot building at 3320 Research Way in Carson City.
The building has one tenant already moving in and 10,000 square feet still available for lease.
The $3.5 million building is the first speculative project in Carson City in nearly 10 years. Architecture and design was completed by Joey Lassonde Design and Resource Concepts Inc. John Uhart Commercial Real Estate serves as the broker on the building.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Clean energy jobs on rise, growing economy in Northern Nevada and beyond
- New office construction on tap for Reno, Northern Nevada – eventually
- City National Bank: ‘Nevada is the fastest growing labor market in the nation’
- 2 Carson Valley tourism businesses change hands, totaling $7 million in sales
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making