Solar energy forum set for August
July 26, 2017
The benefits for businesses installing solar energy systems is the focus of a forum to be held the afternoon of Wednesday, Aug. 16, 1-4:30 p.m. at the University of Nevada, Reno's Innevation Center, 450 Sinclair Street in Reno.
The timing of installing a solar electric system is important because of expected changes in the areas of tax credits and financing for solar projects.
Cost is $20 in advance or $35 at the door. Registration is available online at Eventbrite http://bit.ly/2t9ZVgq. For more information, sponsorships, and exhibit spaces call 775-386-5441.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- Nevada’s craft beer scene is booming, but will the buzz wear off?
- Northern Nevada Business View Business Leads: May 2018
- Grape expectations: Nevada wine industry primed for success amid law changes
- VIDEO: Verdi Local Distillery making splash with creative whiskies