Standard & Poor’s improves Reno’s bond rating
March 29, 2018
Standard & Poor's has upgraded the city of Reno's general obligation bond rating from A- to A+ with a stable outlook.
In athe report released last week, S&P says the city's upgraded rating is thethe result of a bi-annual review, and the rating S&P states that it is not expecteddoesn't expect to change the new rating during the two-year outlook horizon.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- NV Energy reports improvements in renewable energy initiatives
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March