SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
April 5, 2018
SupplyHouse.com, an online retailer of plumbing and heating parts and supplies, has leased 190,871 square feet at Phase 1 of the North Valleys Commerce Center, 9460 N. Virginia St. in Reno.
The tenant improvement project for SupplyHouse.com is valued at approximately $1 million.
The developer is Panattoni Development, Tectonics is the architect and Alston Construction is the general contractor.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- NV Energy reports improvements in renewable energy initiatives
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March