Taxable sales up
December 8, 2017
Taxable sales in Nevada for September stood at $4.45 billion, a 4 percent increase from a year earlier.
Washoe County's taxable sales were $733.9 million, a 4 percent increase from September of 2016.
Carson City's taxable sales stood at $98.5 million, an 11 percent increase from a year earlier while Douglas County's stood $68 million, up from $62.5 million in September 2016, an 8.9 percent increase.
Eleven of Nevada's 17 counties recorded an increase while Elko, Eureka, Humboldt, Lander, Lincoln, and Mineral counties recorded a decrease.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Los Angeles investor acquires Reno’s Mira Loma Shopping Center
- Tired of being tired? ‘Sleep’ suggests a paradigm shift (Biz & Books review)
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Toll Brothers announced as first homebuilder at Reno’s Rancharrah development
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018