TEDxUniversityofNevada calls for speakers in January
May 31, 2017
TEDxUniversityofNevada organizers have announced their sixth annual event will be Saturday, January 27, 2018, at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center.
The call for speakers is open from June 1-24 and details can be found at: TEDxUniversityofNevada website.
Presenting sponsors of TEDxUniversityofNevada include the University's College of Business Online Executive MBA program, the Associate Students of the University of Nevada, the Reno-Sparks Convention and Visitors Authority and the University of Nevada, Reno. Additional sponsorship opportunities are available for this year's event. For more information, contact Bret Simmons at email@example.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nugget Casino Resort starts next phase of renovaton project
- Commercial real estate transactions for week of March 19-23
- Nevada Demographer’s Office reports state population continues to grow
- Bureau of Land Management reports results from oil and gas sales
- Atlantis Casino Resort Spa now offers charitable slots