Toothfairy Pediatric Dental opens new Reno branch
May 17, 2017
Toothfairy Pediatric Dental will open its fourth location in northern Nevada with an office at 5059 S. McCarran Boulevard in Reno.
Dr. Ben Salar owns the practice.
Toothfairy Pediatric Dental will host a grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony featuring Reno City Councilmember Oscar Delgado on Wednesday, May 24 from 9:30 to 10:10 a.m.
Toothfairy now has locations in Fernley, Sparks, Gardnerville, and Reno and accepts most insurance plans, including Medicaid, Amerigroup, and Health Plan of Nevada.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Carson golf course sale axed; prospective buyers, city at odds
- Breaking down the top 10 wealthiest zip codes in Northern Nevada
- Tahoe-area 760-unit luxury housing development suffers legal setback
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- With prime location, Reno-Sparks becoming major distribution network