Truckee Meadows Community College
September 21, 2017
The U.S. Department of Education has officially designated Truckee Meadows Community College a recognized Hispanic-Serving Institution (HSI).
TMCC met the eligibility requirements and surpassed the 25 percent full-time equivalent Hispanic student population threshold.
The data qualifying colleges for HSI is collected at the end of the federal financial aid award year preceding the application date.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- NV Energy reports improvements in renewable energy initiatives
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots