Turbo Global Partners announces economic development mission
May 16, 2017
Turbo Global Partners, a diversified investment management company
Based in Carson City, has announced an economic development mission is underway in Beijing with TURBO representatives meeting with Chinese counterparts for the sole purpose to select investment partners for TURBO's cultural and education joint venture with the U.S. and China.
TURBO recently announced it has formed two new business units -Turbo International and Turbo Education – in preparation for a joint venture with China counterparts for an education and cultural exchange via a Netflix monthly subscription business model for China Education Television Network. CETV has approximately 600 million cable subscribers.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors logtime employees
- Reno-Sparks home sales up 11 percent in February
- Grand Canyon Development Partners, organizations collect pet supplies
- University of Nevada, Reno, School Of Medicine granted accreditation
- City of Reno launches business recognition program