September 21, 2017
Reno's unemployment rate is at 4.1 percent, down 0.1 of a percentage point from July and down 0.6 of a percentage point from last year.
The unemployment rate in Carson City dropped 0.2 of percentage point over the month to 4.7 percent, a decline of 0.9 percentage point over the year during August, according to Nevada's Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists